Online Gas Detection System(NV-500)
- Monitors gas leakage even during a power failure or other lifeline failures (on models with a built-in back up power supply). Continuously monitors for 30 minutes after a power failure, then intermittently monitors for 2 days, The interval between observations depends on the number of detection points. (NV-500)
- Operated normally in a seismic qualification test equal to intensity of 7 on the Japanese earthquackes. A plastic molded case which contains the electronic circuit is hard to break and has substantially improved insulation. The case structure has been refined to increase the strength.
- Gas concentration at the time of an alarm is shown at a glance.
- Battery life can be measured by one-touch operation. (Battery life check function)
- Very easy to change the alarm set value. (Δ∇ key)
- NV-500 has extremely easy zero adjustment and span adjustment. (one-touch calibration function)
- Wide operating voltage range of 85-264V.
- NV-500 comes with zero suppression function