MG 1000 is a high sensitivity fixed gas Detectors that offers a flexible combination of relays and / or external drive outputs.
Gas Monitoring System
MG 1000 is a micro controller based multi, point gas monitoring and alarm system that can accept inputs for different types of gases, including combustible, oxygen, ozone, carbon dioxide etc., and more. The equipment provides flexible combination of relays and / or external drive outputs, depending on the application. Available at competitive prices, this is a compact low power system with unmatched reliability.
- Most reliable full featured Gas Monitoring System.
- Super Smart user friendly Micro - controller based.
- Scalable Model (2 to 32 channels).
- Pre calibrated 4- 20 mA transmitter.
- All combustible, toxic, O2, O3 gases.
- Range up to 1000 meter.
||Micro controller based module
||2 channel in 1 module
||For each channel independently
Digital display 0 to 99% or Bar Graph (10 segment) 0-100%
Warm (Low level) - Red LED
Alarm (High level) - Red LED
Fault - Yellow LED
Pilot - Green LED (Common)
||Four Magic Push buttons to review and program all parameters
||For each channel independently
Warm (Low level alarm) set point
Alarm (High level alarm) set point
Alarm delay common for 2 channel
||Software based tamper proof, no tools required, zero and full-scale can be set independently
||Warm, Alarm, Fault
A field replaceable unit complete with Gas Sensor, 4-20 mA transmitter, Junction Box and Gland etc. available in following application based configurations
- Diffusion : Suitable for open air monitoring. Gasflows under natural convention.
- Suction : Suitable for inaccessible or adverse areaswhere sensors can't be mounted at point of leak. This unit can bemounted upto 10 mtrs. away. Gas sample is sucked by a micro-pumpthrough 1/4'' tube
- 2-wire transmitter for toxic gases
- 3-wire transmitter for combustible gases
- 3 wire transmitter with IR sensor
- WP enclosure - Suitable for open air non hazardous areas. ABS enclosure with IP66 protection
- FLP enclosure - Suitable for classified hazardous areas. LM-6 alloy enclosure certified for IIA, IIB, II C gas groups. IP55 protection.
- Range up to 1000 meters.
Single most important and expensive component. Total system reliability and effectiveness depends upon this. It is important to use right sensor based on application.
Standard AccessoriesSB100 -
- All sensors are of high sensitivity.
- All sensors are sourced from ISO 9001 certified manufacturers of international repute.
- All sensors are carefully selected for the target gas and do not respond to other interfering gases
- Very low warm up and response times
- Expected life 2 to 10 years (depending upon sensor type)
- All sensors are housed in appropriate housings and assembled for enhanced safety and environment protection.
Standard Buzzer, Low current indoor mounting type, 80 dB output.Optional Accessories
- HPS100 - High Pitch Sounder. Open area type 110 dB output.
- HF100 - Indoor Hooter Flasher, 85 dB, bright flasher for indoor use.
- HF200 - Outdoor Hooter Flasher, 115 dB, brighter flasher for outdoor use.
- Splash Guard - Sensor accessory to protect it from liquid splashes, dust and high speed winds.
- Battery Back-up - SMF batteries and automatic charger provide upto 30 mins of normal operation.
- Auto shut off valve - Solenoid valves for upto 1.5'' pipe size.
- Relays - Any number of relays of 1 c/o 1Amp. Rating can be provided.
- Stand for Floor mounting & Canopy for rain protection.
- Calibration Kit