Superior in quality and performance, FF-400 is a high performance gas detection equipment that can be designed as per requirement.
FF 400 is a precision engineered gas detection equipment that comes with a field replaceable unit complete with gas sensor, terminal / junction box, gland and more that can be designed as per requirement. FF-400 is very easy to use and install and the superior design ensures interferences from electric noise, temperature, humidity and pressure.
- High sensitivity sensor
- Low maintenance
- Alarm at function of LEL / TLV
- Scalable model (1 to 10 channels)
- Aesthetical looks
- Water proof, dust proof, FLP closures
||Upto 10 channels
||Universal AC input 100-250 AC, 50-60 Hz
||1.5W/ channel-normal operation
||Driver for Auto shut-off valve, Suction Pump, Annunciation Panel etc.
||ABS, IP65 weather-proof
||Alarm-1 Red LED/ Channel Pilot-1 Green LED
|Warm up time
||Very quick (depends upon target gas)
||Factory preset-PPM, fraction of LEL/ TLV
||-100C to 500C
A field replaceable unitcomplete with Gas Sensor, Terminal/ Junction Box and Gland etc.available in following application based configurations
- Diffusion : Suitable for open air monitoring. Gasflows under natural convention.
- Suction : Suitable for inaccessible or adverse areaswhere sensors can't be mounted at point of leak. This unit can bemounted upto 10 mtrs. away. Gas sample is sucked by a micro-pumpthrough tube
- 2-wire DU can be placed upto 50 meters away
- 3-wire DU can be placed upto 300 meters away
- WP enclosure suitable for open air non hazardous areas. ABS enclosure with IP66 protection
- FLP enclosure suitable for classified hazardous areas. LM-6alloy enclosure certified for IIA/ IIB/ IIC gas groups.
- IP55 protection.
Single most important andexpensive component. Total system reliability and effectivenessdepends upon this. It is important to use right sensor based on application
- All sensors of high sensitivity (semiconductor / electrochemical)
- All sensors are sourced from ISO 9001 certified manufacturers of international repute
- All sensors are carefully selected for the target gas and do not respond to other interfering gases
- Very low warm up and response times
- Expected life 2 to 10 years (depending upon sensor type)
- All sensors are housed in appropriate housing and assembled for enhanced safety and environment protection
LPG/ LNG users, Gas Banks, Hotels, Flight Kitchens, Industrial Canteens, Godowns, Shopping malls, Laboratories, SSI Units, Textile Industries etc.Optional Accessories
- HPS100 -High Pitch Sounder. Open area type 110 dB output
- HF100 -Indoor Hooter Flasher, 85 dB, bright flasher for indoor use
- HF200 -Outdoor Hooter Flasher, 115 dB, Hi brightness flasher for outdoor use
- Splash Guard -Sensor accessory to protect it from liquid splashes, dust and high speed winds
- Battery Back-up -SMF / NiMH batteries and automatic charger provide upto 30 mins of normal operation
- Auto shut off valve -Solenoid valves for upto 1.5" pipe size
- Relays -Any number of relays of 1 c/o 1 Amp. rating can be provided
- Stand for floor mounting
- Canopy for rain protection