The company is one of the leading Manufacturers and Suppliers of Odour Gas Chromatographs
in Mumbai. The Odour Gas Chromatograph measures the volatile sulfide components or VSC in the breath and separate into halitosis components which are hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptans, and dimethyl sulfide. Known for their excellent quality and highly precise functioning, the Odour Gas Chromatograph is widely in demand. The Odour Gas Chromatograph is widely used in the breath odor diagnostics treatment. The Odour Gas Chromatograph also has a sophisticated graphical data management software that provides measurement of halitosis strength levels as well as the history of the patients.
Breath Sampling Procedure
The placement pattern of the Odour Gas Chromatograph is flexible enough to eliminate any worries regarding permanent installation. The following steps explain the breath sampling process :
- Insert the syringe up to the stopper into the oral cavity.
- Hold the syringe between the front teeth.
- Tightly close the mouse.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds so as to have enough oral gas.
- Pull the plunger slowly push it in.
- Pull the plunger out once again before the removal of the syringe from the mouth.
- Wipe the top-most portion of the syringe with a tissue
- Attach a supplied needle to the syringe.
- Eject the remaining gas until it reaches the level of 0.5ml (CC) by pushing the plunge.
- Inject the remainder into the inlet and the measurement automatically starts.